Suddenly, I realize how pointless playing Mabinogi is, and revert to anime. (Don’t tell me anime is just as pointless as MMORPG-ing.)
Omamori Himari Episode 04 — These annoying harems really get on your nerves after a while. The “oh shit my lost childhood memories” line is really lame.
Fairy Tail Episode 16 — They’re trying too hard to be manly.
Durarara!! Episode 05 — Everything connects. It’s just that we don’t know what, when, where, why, or how.
Omamori Himari Episode 05 — It’s so serious, I’ve stopped taking it seriously. No, that was sarcastic.
Basically, the summary of Omamori Himari is… Yuuto falls in love with his pet cat. Awesome synopsis. Next week: the harem count increases to 5!
Railgun Episode 18 — Some comment about how this anime is gay now.
Fairy Tail Episode 17 — Epic story arc climax time!! Or not. Wahaha, good episode, though. Totally funny.
Omamori Himari Episode 06 — Too much fanservice.
[spoiler]The intro song has been stuck in my head for the whole week… and no, I have no idea why. Kuesu is not a cute name, her chest is too big, and she plays with her hair too often.
Yuuto’s voice is SO ANNOYING. And it’s funny how Himari got completely pwnt.[/spoiler]
Durarara!! Episode 06 — Cannibalism? Forlorn love? Celtic headless fairy? Vending-machine-tossing bartender? This anime’s got it all.
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 19 — You know what I’ve noticed? Uiharu and Saten are better characters than Biribiri and Kuroko.
Uiharu is kawaii, and Tsuchimikado Maika from Index makes her cameo. Of course she only had like 3 frames in Index anyways, so she’s actually getting about the same amount of screentime. The mystery of the mysterious flowers on Uiharu’s head thickens. This episode is actually entertaining, for a change. Now all we need is Touma. Did I just hear a reference to Index? Haha, nobody else’s appetite can match Index’s.
I’m always really picky about how people animate characters playing the violin. This animation is no better. Stupid animators who have no idea what a violin looks like, and no idea how a violin is played. I lol at the song though, nice violin version of the outro.
Anyways… TOUMA SHOWED UP!! YEAHH!
Fairy Tail Episode 18 — Galuna Island arc finally reaches a conclusion.
I had the new Fairy Tail intro stuck in my head this week, too. Catchy and optimistic.
Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Episode 05 — There’s a reason why this is the best of the season.
Baka to Test to Shokanjuu Episode 06 — See above.
Rankings as of today:
- Baka to Test to Shokanjuu – Brilliantly unique art style combined with godly humor.
- Durarara!! – It’s got it all.
- Hanamaru Kindergarten – GAINAX genius channeled into two feet of pudgy chibiness.
- Fairy Tail – Reminds me of Mabinogi.
- Omamori Himari – No thanks to the obscenity, but barring that and the uncreative plot, the girls are cute.
- Dance in the Vampire Bund – I expected so much more.
- Kobato – Haven’t watched in a while.
- Sora no Woto – I don’t get the point of this anime. The female lead gets cutest character of the season.
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun – This is so boring.
- Ookami Kakushi – I dislike the art style, and how everybody in the town has a glasses fetish.
- Chu-Bra – No comment.