しゅごチャラ！ドッキ / Shugo Chara! Doki １００話 (Episode 100)
After ninety-nine episodes of goddamn build-up, this had better be a freakin’ epic climax.
I will write this as I watch episode 100.
- … what? Why is Amu suddenly being feminist and all?
- So uh… the Dumpty Key and Humpty Lock… or was it the other way around… and… what… um…
- This is a random place to put random Ikuto flashbacks.
- I think I already mentioned this, but kid-Utau is super-kawaii.
- Kid-Tadase’s voice is so, uh, child-like and girly.
- This is like an anime aimed at like elementary school kids, so why are they being crazy-philosophical?
- Have I mentioned how lame Tadase’s costume was?
- By the way, this stupid plot device that lets Ikuto and Amu see his memories is really lame. It’s like watching an anime about people watching an anime.
- Isn’t this the climax??? Where’s the action and blah…
- Stop calling him a cat, people. x3
- I think this episode is supposed to be touching. Hm.
- I’m just being super-ultra-mega-critical.
- I’ll take bets for whether or not the music Ikuto played was synth’d.
- THEY CAN’T ANIMATE PEOPLE PLAYING THE VIOLIN FOR CHRIST
- This is so… lame and…
- … and Dia randomly pops out of nowhere. What the heck.
- Is this supposed to be like a last resort or something? We already SAW this! Like, FIFTY EPISODES AGO.
- Isn’t Amu the main character? Why does she keep saying “oh noo I’m a GIRL so I don’t stand a chance against guys”……
- Amulet Diamond’s thingy is… a really ugly microphone.
- That attack was just lame… it’s like waving a magic wand (in this case, a microphone) and EVERY GODDAMN PROBLEM IN THE WORLD IS SOLVED……………….
- And… what the hell… we suddenly get a romantic IkutoxAmu scene?
- And everything is goddamn resolved? This wasn’t worth 99 goddamn episodes.
- Amulet Fortune is… um… she looks like a bride.
- What the hell with Pirate-Ikuto?
- And… the ep ends there.
And there’s more…
しゅごチャラ！ドッキ / Shugo Chara! Doki １０１話 (Episode 101)
It’s kinda… yeah… I spoiled a bunch of plot details on Wikipedia. That doesn’t make it any less lame, though.
Oh, side note: I really dislike all of Shugo Chara‘s intros and outros except maybe for one or two.
- Tadase: WAHH why didn’t *I* get a new chara-nari?
- Lol, that Easter director is SO funny waving his tuning fork around. Awesome.
- … this is the lamest thing ever. We watch 99 episodes of them purifying X-charas… and the finale episode is just them battling a huge 100-meter-tall one? That’s just the lamest thing ever.
- She really does look like a princess.
- Why is Amu always tsundere around Ikuto? It’s so kawaii.
- What the heck are the other Guardians+Utau doing?
- Oh, and Utau is still better than Amu’s. And Amulet Angel too.
- And why is Amu standing there doing nothing.
- And Director is still trying desperately to do evil things.
- You’d think she’d do some super-ultra-mega-pwnage version of Open Heart and call it like OPEN HEART E.X. TRIPLE-CHARGED SUPER ENHANCED ULTRA-POWERED HYPER BEAM!!! or something.
- AAAND YOU PURIFIED ALL THE GODDAMN EGGS but you still let them catch the Stupid Plot Device Since Episode 01 (e.g. the Embryo).
- Yay, Utau finally appears. Wow… that took long enough.
- How does Amu not notice… … Nadeshiko…
- How come Utau’s not being NYAAAA. How come the evil Easter guys are all siding with the gang now?
- This “Gozen” thing is so lame. Especially since I know who he really is (lol wikipedia).
- It would have been cool if he really was big and powerful and scary and blah. Too bad.
- What’s with all those jewels?
- So uh who’s the real badguy, Hikaru or the Director?
- Ouch… Hikaru is so spoiled, stupid, and… yeah.
- Also, why is there only one copy of that picture book?
- Ohh.. and end the episode there. Gee, thanks.
AAAND there’s MORE…
And by the way, what the HELL WAS THE POINT OF AMULET FORTUNE??? She didn’t goddamn DO ANYTHING!!
しゅごチャラ！ドッキ / Shugo Chara! Doki １０２話 (Episode 102 FINAL)
Heeere’s the real finale. This is probably going to be disappointing.
- Lol, there was no “introduction segment” this ep.
- You’d think Lulu would show up in this ep, at least as a cameo…
- And um, why aren’t they using their more powerful transformations?
- You know, why can’t Utau just use Angel’s Cradle and pwn everything? o-o
- This is hurting my ears.
- This is lame… the big huge thingy is um… making everybody cry… by making everybody remember sad things… um…
- And see, the Director turns out to be semi-good-guy.
- Um, just as I thought. This anime has no badguys. *siiigh*
- This is lame~
- And… are we… seriously… going to end with an Open Heart?
- OH GREAT… she called it “Open Heart Full Volume”.
- Does it get lamer than that?
- ………….. what the HELL does TRUE LOVE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???????????
- And suddenly all the evil adults in this anime start crying.
- Aaaaaaaannndddd Hikaru-kun cries.
- it’s bittersweet I guess
- Even the Director is reflecting.
- And what are the Easter fools still doing around there.
- Also where are Nikaidou and all our other random side characters?
- The overwhelming lameness is almost making this sweet.
- And about Ikuto’s dad, hmm.
- OMG KISS
- *saw that coming from 100 miles away*
- Lol, Sanjou-kun cameo’d. “You called me all the way out to Tokyo just to move your office?”
- Lol at Kukai. Actually, why wasn’t he in the big battle? He’s as important as Utau… so…. ><
- “Do you love Ikuto?” <— um.
- Aand she avoided the question. And… really… we’re ending 102 episodes with yet another Open Heart…
- Yay~ I’m loving the flashbacks. Seeing scenes from a hundred episodes ago is fulfilling.
- It still doesn’t make this any less lame, sucky, and a waste of 51 hours of my life.
- Yay at ad for Shugo Chara! Party.
Soo. Uh. That’s all, folks.